In defining our Vision we have distilled the many ideas, feelings and voices that make up our school community. ‘Through learning’ captures our endeavour to encourage lifelong learning in everything we do, and remain curious and motivated by the world we live in. To ‘inspire all to make a difference’ expresses our collective desire to see and enable achievement as a personal goal. It embodies our drive to enrich and contribute positively to the people around us, both near and far.
- Leadership. Position the Institute to be a prominent and credible voice in India addressing the role of the private sector and business in meeting the health care needs of all Indians. Support the development of a vibrant, efficient, high quality sector with world class products and results.
- Engage other prominent leaders. Enlist the active involvement and substantial support of other highly recognized leaders in the field who would be drawn in by this vision and help to mold it. Tap their deep commitment to the future of India, and potentially use their support to jump-start the recruitment of talent.
- Recruit people for the Institute who can make this a reality. Include a mix of senior faculty, current researchers in the field, visiting faculty, and practitioners. The mix would be a pragmatic matter driven by the goals of the Institute. People would be drawn in by the vision of transforming the healthcare sector.
- Be a central resource in the field. Create a pivotal resource for the industry, providing Institute generated research results and journals and white papers, as well as other resources that define the critical issues of the time.
- Provide executive education to make it real. Provide specifically tailored programs focused on innovative and transformative initiatives, and the skills and structures needed to create success, as the industry is and as it will be.